"BOO" Design created by Alexa Rivera
FLOAT wants to support the creativity of our industry, so here's a chance to win some free education by sharing your knowledge with others!
Review the rules below:
1. Entrants must create a balloon decor design that includes the following elements:
A. Must be centered around either Halloween or the Autumn/Fall season. This does NOT include Thanksgiving
B. Designs MUST include at least one (1) foil number or letter shaped balloon
2. There is no restriction to any one manufacturer; designs may include as many different manufacturer balloons as you wish.
3. There is no restriction as to the size or type of balloon design. These can be indoor pieces, outdoor pieces, organic concepts, delivery pieces, arches, etc. They simply must include the elements listed in Section One
4. In the "spirit" of this contest (get it....spirit? LOL) designs should have been created between September 1 and October 25, 2020. Please do not just recycle old photos of pieces you've already made.....get your brain pan flowing!
5. FLOAT crew members, sponsors and current active instructors named to the 2022 convention are not eligible to compete.
6. Only ONE PHOTO PER SUBMISSION. Do not send albums and NO COLLAGES are allowed.
7. You may enter as many times as you wish as long as each design you are submitting is different.
8. Photos should be submitted in two formats; one with branding and one without. We want to use the non-branded photos for the purpose of the judging and then include your branding when we post them later.
A. If you fail to submit a non-branded photo, your entry will be denied and you will be asked to resubmit by the deadline.
B. If you fail to submit a branded photo, your entry will be posted as is and then if people steal your pic, you have no one to blame but yourself....so please take a minute to do this.
C. We are not responsible for your inability to read the rules of this contest. If you fail to return resubmitted photos by the contest deadline, it's on you.
9. Entries MUST be submitted by no later than October 25, 2020. Entries should be sent to Steve@FLOATConvention.com.
10. Three (3) designs will be chosen as the winners of the contest and will receive a credit for either two (2) free class sessions with the FLOAT Foundation virtual classes or two (2) digital downloads from the FLOAT Foundation that are featured at BalloonDVDs.com or a combination of the two. A panel of judges appointed by FLOAT's production team will determine the winners. The winners will get to choose which prize option they would prefer.
11. All entries will be posted on October 26th, 2020, in the FLOAT Facebook group. The winners will be announced on November 2, 2020, again in the FLOAT Facebook group.