Our FLOAT Contests
The 2019 "FLOAT-ography" Contest
So you're a self-declared "shutterbug" and attended FLOAT 2019? Then you should consider entering our "FLOAT-ography Contest" and possibly win a prize!
Here are the official rules for our contest:
1. Go through your photos from FLOAT 2019 and pick out your favorites.
2. Submit your photos in one of three different categories:
* BALLOON PHOTOS - Submit photos of your favorite balloon design, creation or event decor from FLOAT 2019. Subject matter should primarily be on balloon elements, and while people can be in the photo, attention will be paid to the balloon element.
* PEOPLE PHOTOS - Find photos of your favorite FLOAT faces and submit them in this category. Photos can be of one person or groups of people, and they can be either at an activity at FLOAT or simply posing for the camera.
* BEST OVERALL "FLOATO" - So maybe you think your photo captures the complete essence and spirit of the convention. Then submit it for the best overall pic and maybe your vision will become an iconic memory that others will carry with them for years to come!
3. THERE IS NO CHARGE TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. Simply email your photos to Steve@FLOATConvention.com. Be sure to list the category you wish to enter each photo in.
4. There is a limit of five (5) photos per person per category for this contest. So the most photos you can enter is fifteen (15), five (5) in each of the three categories.
5. One (1) winner will be declared from each category, and each winner will receive a $50 credit with the "Orange Store", coming soon to FLOAT 2020.
6. By entering this contest, you agree to give FLOAT, it's producers and administrative team the right to use these photos for marketing and promotional purposes. You are also stating by entering the contest that anyone featured in the photos has expressed their permission to be included in your entry under your name.
7. Prizes are awarded only to the individual who enters the photo; individuals featured in the photos or creators of specific designs included in an entry are not eligible for prizes. This contest is about the PHOTO itself, not the content(s) of the photo.
8. Contest deadline is March 1, 2019.
9. Additional questions should be directed to Steven Jones at