FLOAT 2022 Payment Plan Rules
In order to be enrolled in the FLOAT 2022 Payment Plan, you MUST adhere to these rules and policies:
1. You will be required to download, fill out and return the Payment Plan agreement form. No payments will be accepted until the form is properly filled out and returned to Steve@FLOATConvention.com
2. If a delegate wishes to enroll in the standard payment plan for FLOAT 2022, they automatically default to the $599.00 price point and are required to make a minimum first payment of $150.00 US plus the $9.00 PlanetReg.com fee.
3. Please note that this $159.00 fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event that you cancel your registration to FLOAT 2022, you will not receive any of that initial payment back; it will be kept as a processing fee.
4. Delegates will then have until November 1, 2021, to complete their payments in full for FLOAT 2022.
5. If a delegate does not pay off the remaining balance due before November 1, 2021, their spot at FLOAT 2022 will be forfeit and their registration will be cancelled.
6.In the event that a delegate fails to complete the payment schedule, they can request a partial refund of the money they paid to FLOAT in the plan. But again, by enrolling in the payment plan process, you understand that your initial payment of $150.00 US will serve as your cancellation fee should you have to cancel your registration for FLOAT 2022 or be cancelled due to non-payment after enrolling in this program. In addition, you will be unable to collect your $9 US PlanetReg.com registration charge as well.
7. Until a delegate has completed their payments towards FLOAT 2022, they are not allowed to enroll in any optional classes, nor make additional purchases towards the convention, including but not limited to the Academic FLOATbook, master classes, bonus classes, the FLOATation pass and more. In addition, delegates enrolled in the payment plan who have not completed their payments are ineligible from entering any of FLOAT competitions, including the FLOATees, until their registration fee is paid in full.
8. Delegates not fully paid for FLOAT 2022 cannot reserve a discounted hotel room at the host hotel. That is reserved only for those attendees who are fully committed to the convention.
9. PLEASE NOTE: In the event that FLOAT has to enact a COVID-19 registration restriction due to social distancing issues, we at FLOAT reserve the right to cancel a registration that remains unpaid by November 1, 2021. In the event your registration is cancelled due to COVID-19 limitations, then you will be eligible for a 100% refund of all money paid to FLOAT (PlanetReg.com fee is not included in this refund).
10. No other registration price point as of January 1, 2021, will be allowed to be part of the payment plan process. Anyone wishing to make payments, regardless of location or FLOAT frequency, will have to do so at the $599.00 US price point.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ ALL OF FLOAT'S REGISTRATION, CANCELLATION AND COVID POLICIES BEFORE STARTING YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS.