One of the more frequent questions we get at FLOAT from newer potential attendees is what is all included with the registration. So here's precisely what you get:
* Access to all ten (10) 90-minute regular class sessions, held between Monday, February 2, and Wednesday, February 4, 2015.
* Access to the Designer Awards Gala Dinner on Wednesday, February 4, 2015.
* Access to all educational and socially oriented events held within the convention, including the Opening Night Kick-Off Party, FLOAT's KaRIOke Party, Foil Jam, DAG Prep Party, Balloon Friends Meet and Greet, FLOAT 101 and Break Out Business Sessions.
* Access to the Vendor Showcase on Tuesday, February 3, and Wednesday, February 4, 2015, with exclusive specials and discounts only available to FLOAT attendees
* Access to discounted hotel room rates at the St. Louis Airport Marriott, including complimentary parking and wi-fi in your room.**
* Access to the FLOAT Design Competitions, either as a competitor or as a crew member. ***
* The FLOAT Tote, with promotional giveaways from our generous sponsors
* Ability to purchase additional educational materials, such as the Academic FLOATBook, Master Classes and Bonus Classes, not available to those outside the convention.
** Complimentary parking and free wi-fi only included with registered guests of the hotel - Parking for non-hotel guests is $10 per day
*** Registered competitors in the Design Competitions must be registered hotel guests at the St. Louis Airport Marriott