"What Do I Get with My Registration to FLOAT?"
One of the more frequent questions we get at FLOAT from newer potential attendees is what is all included with the registration. So here's precisely what you get:
* Access to all ten (10) 90-minute regular class sessions, held between Monday, February 2, and Wednesday, February 4, 2015.
* Access to the Designer Awards Gala Dinner on Wednesday, February 4, 2015.
* Access to all educational and socially oriented events held within the convention, including the Opening Night Kick-Off Party, FLOAT's KaRIOke Party, Foil Jam, DAG Prep Party, Balloon Friends Meet and Greet, FLOAT 101 and Break Out Business Sessions.
* Access to the Vendor Showcase on Tuesday, February 3, and Wednesday, February 4, 2015, with exclusive specials and discounts only available to FLOAT attendees
* Access to discounted hotel room rates at the St. Louis Airport Marriott, including complimentary parking and wi-fi in your room.**
* Access to the FLOAT Design Competitions, either as a competitor or as a crew member. ***
* The FLOAT Tote, with promotional giveaways from our generous sponsors
* Ability to purchase additional educational materials, such as the Academic FLOATBook, Master Classes and Bonus Classes, not available to those outside the convention.
** Complimentary parking and free wi-fi only included with registered guests of the hotel - Parking for non-hotel guests is $10 per day
*** Registered competitors in the Design Competitions must be registered hotel guests at the St. Louis Airport Marriott