FLOAT is all about trying something new, and 2020 is no exception. So with that, we are proud to announce our first ever "speed dating" event...but it's not exactly what you may think...
YOU CAN PURCHASE ACCESS TO THIS CLASS BELOW, BUT READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION FIRST PLEASE
Here's how it works:
1. The room will feature ten (10) tables with ten (10) chairs at each table. Nine (9) chairs will be dedicated to students and one (1) chair will be designated for an instructor. The tables will be numbered 1, 2, 3 and so on.
2. Our ten instructors will randomly each take a seat at one of the tables a minute before the class is to begin.
3. An alert will sound and that instructor will have five (5) minutes to discuss the topic he or she has prepared for the table. The instructor can choose to talk for a few minutes and take a few minutes of questions, or they can choose to simply speak for the duration of the five minute period.
4. An official timer for FLOAT will time the session and at five minutes will sound an alert that that session has ended. At that point, the instructor will get up from the table they are at and move to the next table (following the numerical sequence) within a one-minute period.
5. Steps 3 and 4 will be repeated nine (9) more times so that each instructor will have an opportunity to visit each of the ten tables with their particular bits of information pertaining to their subject of marketing.
6. If you have purchased a FLOATation Pass for FLOAT 2020, you are already guaranteed a $50 spot at this event. No further action is needed from you if that is the case.
7. Instructors and topics are subject to change, even though this is unlikely.
8. As is all optional purchases for FLOAT, should you change your mind or have to cancel attending FLOAT 2020, the fees associated with this class are 100% refundable.
Have questions not answered here? Email Steve@FLOATConvention.com by clicking this link.