Virtual Content Creation @ FLOAT
In order to provide a fun and exciting virtual experience for our remote attendees, FLOAT is going to be showcasing lots of people at the convention during our live stream broadcast.
If you have any particular interest in being part of our creative content for the virtual aspects of FLOAT 2022, click here to let us know about it!
Here's what we're looking for:
* Delegates who'd like to be interviewed about their experiences at the convention
* Those who might be interested in teaching a short live class for those viewing remotely
* "Studio Audience" members for our live streams of "TMI" and "Tuesdays with Tony"
* Runway "models" for our "On the Orange Carpet" event as part of the Designer Awards Gala
* Ideas you might have to include!